Cycle Events is South Africa’s busiest cycling portal for Online Road Cycling, Mountain Biking and Multisport (Triathlon and Duathlon) Event Entries. We have a user-friendly online platform for event entries. We provide a services such as online entry registration, database management, race number printing & packing service, assisting at number collection/ race registrations and finally event communication & marketing to cyclists.
Cycle Events has been a division and online entry partner of the Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust (the organisers of the Cape Argus Pick n Pay Cycle Tour) since October 2011, and provides race organisers the peace of mind that their entry data is in the best possible hands.
Cycle Events gives your event the best possible exposure to the growing cycling community in South Africa.
- The Cycle Events events calendar forms part of www.cyclelab.com, and with over 150 events hosted on our website annually, we are South Africa’s busiest portal for online Road, MTB and Multisport events.
- Through a longstanding relationship with DSTV Online and SuperSport, we are able to provide exposure on the SuperCycling Show on SuperSport, meaning that your event receives national TV exposure from the date entries open until entries close.
- Appearing in the Cycle Events monthly newsletter.
- Our events regularly feature in the Cycle Lab Online Shop newsletter.
- All our events are communicated through the Cycle Events, the Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust and the Cycle Lab Twitter Accounts.
Our Online Entries Services include:
- Online Entry portal specific to your event, through which potential participants can enter from anywhere in the world.
- Capturing of participants’ details through the online entry process.
- Handling queries from entrants on the organiser’s behalf, as an independent event office or by assisting the race organiser’s existing event office.
- Collection of entry fees through a secure payment gateway.
- Superior Database Management
Additional Services include:
- Race number printing & packing service.
- Assisting organisers at number collection/ race registration.
Email email@example.com for more information on how we can help you make your event a success.